Sterling Silver Orb Stacking Ring
Our Sterling Silver Orb Stacking Ring is the perfect addition to your jewellery ring collection. Made from solid 925 sterling silver, the ring is has a delicate and simple design, featuring interconnected silver drops. Perfect for everyday wear, to wear alone or for stacking with other rings. This ring is a great gift for a loved one or just a treat for yourself!
Your jewellery order will arrive in a luxury Coates & Warner suede pouch and gift box which you’ll be able to open and close before gifting. Our packaging does not contain tarnish-accelerating chemicals and will keep your jewellery bright, shiny, and tarnish-free for longer.
Size: Ring Width 2mm
Material: Solid 925 sterling silver
Care Instructions: After a jewellery purchase has been made, you will receive an automated email from us with our jewellery care guide. You can also find this handy guide here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is 925 sterling silver?
The number 925 is used to specify that an item is sterling silver because of its 92.5% silver concentration. The remaining 7.5% of the material is copper. Silver on its own is a soft metal, however, when copper is added it gives the plating strength and adds longevity to the ring.
Is sterling silver good for my finger?
Yes it is! Sterling silver has a high concentration of pure silver (92.5%) meaning there is very low copper content. As long as you're not extremely sensitive to copper your skin is safe.
How do I clean my Sterling Silver ring?
To remove tarnish from your sterling silver jewellery, we recommend using a soft cloth or polishing cloth that contains an anti-tarnishing agent. Do not use kitchen roll, tissues or paper towels to clean your jewellery, the paper fibres could potentially scratch the silver finish. With the polishing cloth in your hand, use a back and forth motion to rub the jewellery to polish. Do not rub in a circular motion, this will only highlight any scratches in the sterling silver. Polishing is a great way to maintain and brighten your sterling silver and will remove any oxidisation that has occurred. Did you know wearing your rings frequently is one of the best ways to prevent sterling silver from tarnishing? You can find our jewellery care guide here.
We offer FREE delivery on all orders over £45 for mainland United Kingdom. Free delivery is automatically selected at checkout and no code is required.
For orders under £45, we use a sliding scale delivery cost that is calculated by weight, with prices starting from £0.99. Delivery charges will be calculated once you reach checkout.
We also deliver worldwide, with prices starting from as little as £5.99! Please select your country at checkout to calculate the delivery cost. If your country isn't available at checkout, please contact us for a custom delivery quote!
For more information please read our full delivery policy here.
We understand that sometimes things just aren't right for you or your home. If for any reason you're not happy with something that you've bought from us, don’t worry, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us of your wish to return it. Please contact us via our returns form and a member of our team will be in touch with details on how to send it back to us.